4 Oct 2007

Wow!

Well, what can I say?  I've finally been in contact with Amanda and Tracey (Amanda's Mum).

As expected, Amanda is angry, and quite rightly too!  I messed up big time in 2005, and I hope I can recover some form of relationship with her and Alicia.

I chickened out of the eye laser treatment - good job it was free!  I read the documentation, and it went on from 11:30 in the morning to past 5:30 in the afternoon!  Gracious!  I know my right eye is a bit dodgy, but I can live with it.  Anyway, if I got it corrected I wouldn't be able to get a monocle when I get older !!! 

Katy's been ill this week, so only got to see Crystal today (Thursday), but I'm seeing her again tomorrow :)

Been looking at new houses too, I need to get a solid foothold on the housing ladder again soon.  However, looking at the markets, I believe that the housing market is overpriced by about 20%, and will fall in the next 6 months, so not looking to complete until April/May 2008 at the earliest.

My will has been sorted, and a new Enduring Power Of Attorney raised last week just before the law changed.  Trying to sort out and consolidate my pensions and life insurance over the last couple of weeks, so should be able to finalise that by end of next week. More new regulations from the Government come into force on 16th Oct, so want to make sure I don't need to do more work !! Lazy as always, but that spawns me to be very effective & efficient !!!

I told Sian I'm not interested in being with her now, can't be bothered with games any more, but as always, I will be her friend if she wants it.

I'm going away Mon/Tues next week to meet a friend in t' North East, so should have some fun and beer etc.  Katy's going to a wedding next week too - so I'm staying over Wed night so I can do the night feeds for Crystal.  I might not see her for nearly THREE WEEKS!  I need to convince Katy that Crystal should stay with me soon.  At the moment, I feel I'm just an after thought in some of her decisions, which I don't like.  I do have equal parental rights!

Anyway, going to go now.  Was supposed to get red wine, but a bottle of vodders fell into the bag instead :)

No comments: