28 Oct 2007

Things seem to be getting better :)

Been seeing Amanda for the last couple of weeks, and Alicia too. Both are absolutely gorgeous - obviously they got that from me (lol!), even though Alicia is the spitting image of Glynn ha ha!!  :)

Crystal & Katy are back on Monday (night) so I'm going to see her this week after a few weeks away. :)

Met up with Tracey last week, it went well.  And Amanda is fine with it too, so that's a weight off my mind. :)

My sister is still down, I tried to communicate last week but I'm not helping it seems.  I'm going to leave her be and just be "the lodger" as that's what she has said she wants. She doesn't want to speak with me as although I have offered assistance, she feels I don't help her.  I can't give her money, I don't have any.  I've written draft letters for her, and given my opinion on how she should handle the two issues she has asked for help on, however she has decided a different route to my opinion, so I can't do much more.  I think she blames in some way, or maybe she's resenting me rebuilding my life.  She has helped me a lot this year, and I want to help her, but if she rejects my help then there is not a lot I can do :(

Getting the partnership details finalized this week so I can be a proper working person soon! :)

Anyway, going to go now, as I need to get rid of all the old TV that has been downloaded from the weekend   lol !!  :)

No comments: