16 Oct 2007

Saw Amanda :)

Went to see Amanda (my first daughter) and spent the afternoon with her talking.  She is so sarcastic it's great!  Like listening to myself at times lol !!

Went back to her home and read a bedtime story to Alicia (careful with the pronunciation!) - I need to get more practice in with that task as even I thought I was reading it lamely !!!  Actions???  Sounds??? All alien to me at the moment!

Seeing them both again next week, so that's good.

My sister is on a downer at the moment, and I don't rightly know what to do.  I'm not used to helping anyone after Vaneta so ....

Crystal & Katy are still away this week at the wedding, hopefully lots of photo's of Crystal in the wedding frock when they come back.

Anyway, I'm off to bed - I'm shattered !!!

No comments: