7 Oct 2007

I can't believe that 6 days can last so long .....

I've not heard anything back from Amanda since last week and I don't know if that's good or bad.  I'm fearing bad :(

Didn't see Crystal on Friday, Katy forgot about me so didn't text to say when I could come round. :(

Why can't things go right?  Why can't life be simple?  Why can't people see the big picture?  Why do I have to work so hard to get what I want when it's so clear and easy if others would just look at a situation and understand it?

Katy said we needed to tell each other what we're feeling, but when I said I wasn't happy about Crystal going away for nearly 3 weeks, she got all stroppy.  She texted me Friday asking where the money was for Crystal, but I had already lent her all I had the week before for her rent.  I know it's not food or nappies, but that keeps a roof over her head!  I told her that I had nothing until this week, and then she didn't text me to let me know when I could go round.  I'm not saying the two events are linked, but I'm only going to be able to see Crystal on Wednesday now because Katy's going away for this wedding. 

I want to scream, but I can't.  I don't know how to ..

No comments: