As I say, I've been staying with friends over the last couple of weeks getting ready for the big move this week.
I'm seeing more of Amanda and Alicia, Monday's the day I try to see them, however something "went" under my left shoulder last Sunday so I couldn't move, so couldn't get to see her. I'm OK-ish now, still hurts, but I'm seeing them tomorrow.
I met up with Tracey last week and had a nice dinner, but a dodgy curry for lunch! Thank you Zantac - damn expensive though - £3.75 a pack!
Now it's winter I might go and get on a sun-bed lol
Katy called me at 4:00am this morning, ranting to me about Crystal. Apparently, because I do what she wanted me to do I'm wrong! I'm seeing Crystal and her on Wednesday and sorting a few things out. Set some new ground rules etc
BT have FINALLY sorted the office telephone problems out. Not bad since they started Aug 15 !!
There may be big news coming up, but you'll have to wait to find out !!
No comments:
Post a Comment