Monday, spent all day with Crystal :) She was 9lb 2oz on Friday so she's coming along just fine.
I've suggested to Katy that now she's given up with the breast feeding, unfortunately in my opinion, that Crystal can stay with me some of the time now. Boy, did that go down well! lol She was OK with it really, just worried I won't know what to do. However, just four short weeks ago, neither did she so I don't see a major problem there. Trying out a practice run next week, by me staying over at Katy's with me in charge of overnight feeding.
This week I'm seeing Sian, and celebrating Nicola's birthday - 23!
Next week, sorting out the company pension, sorting out my will (again!) and the trusts for Amanda & Crystal, going to Manchester to possibly have my laser treatment on my right eye - mind you if I'm awake when they do it I might just come back!
No comments:
Post a Comment