8 Sept 2007

I feel much better!

Well, this is the second weekend after the demise of "G-daddy", and I feel great.

Not tired, I'm more relaxed and I have time to take Saturdays off, not that I work hard anyway!

I'm just here eating a little sushi, getting up-to-date with listening to my podcasts, drinking tea. - Very civilized.

Crystal was 8lb 8oz on Thursday, much above her birth weight, so the breast-feeding is working very well.  Photo's are arranged for Tuesday with Crystal and myself, seeing as Katy had some done on Friday!  If I'd known, we could have had them done together so that Mark wouldn't lose any more time, but "Hey, what do I know?"

Friday was Aimee's birthday too - Happy Birthday!

Not heard from the company I went to see last week, so either they are waiting for someone to say Yes or No, or I've not got the work.  Either way, I don't think I've been successful.  Pity, I liked the place too.

Anyway, off to finish my tea!

No comments: