Well, I finally left the Tower this weekend, no more "Key & Andy" at the Tower. Mind you, we may do a tour over winter lol !!!
I've been thinking about it for a few months now, and after talking with friends and colleagues over the last 6-8 weeks, I decided last week to make a big exit! Which is what I did lol. This Friday (31st Aug) I summarily terminated our contract for delinquency, they had frustrated the contract by being late in settling invoices. Mind you, Kenny was probably going to get rid of me anyway after my disgraceful (!) display of "can't be arse-edness" last weekend. He never spoke to me if he could get away with it, so now he doesn't have to.
Other news .... It appeared to be a good meeting in Huddersfield, the environment seems similar to other businesses I've been in, and it will be a great challenge. However, now that I've said that, no doubt the letter will pop through the letter-box telling me "No Thanks". Otherwise, I should be back there this week to finalise the deal, and if so, I can move on and start a new life working in sunny Huddersfield!
Crystal is well, she's made up her birth weight, plus a little extra. I'm seeing her tomorrow (Mon, 3 Sep). Trish, Steph & Terry should be going to see her on Wed night - that should be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment