It was punk-fest this weekend in Blackpool, so the the town was DEAD! Hardly anyone around, so at times very boring!
Another bar-bill free weekend! Yay! At this rate, I might even stop drinking all together - lol
Still no Crystal, and Katy's phone had been cut off, so I can't even get to find out what's going in!
Check out my Jaiku or Twitter, I've decided to keep them updated with my free text messages !! A great combination of social commentary with modern technology!
I'm going to update all my presences on the web to be consistent, and then you can get me on Bebo, Friendster, Facebook, FaceParty, YouTube, MySpace etc etc etc - you get the picture!
Anyway, nothing on TV apart from the West Wing, so going to have a look to see what TV I can get downloaded from BBC & Channel 4!
No comments:
Post a Comment