1 Aug 2007

I'm feeling much better than recently been.

Spent the afternoon with Katy, as it is her birthday today.  Looked at strollers and those rucksack type carriers, found both items that we both liked.  However, the stroller is pink!  I wanted the grey one, but hey!, Crystal is a girl after all so pink it is!

7 days to go, and counting!

Sian lost her job yesterday, but I've not been over to see her.  I might pop over next week before Crystal is born.

I need to get my act together and really push the business over the next few weeks - winter's here soon and I need to make sure I have revenue coming in!

I'm bored at the moment though, and don't really have any enthusiasm for anything.  I'm seeing the doctor next week to have a chat about things, I feel that I might slip over the edge at the tiniest thing soon, which I really want to avoid.

No comments: