Well this weekend was interesting - in case you didn't realise from the title.
Good Times: Thursday, Crystal was born 5:58am, 3.34kg after Katy had a caesarian because Crystal was distressed because of her f*cking mate Gemma!
Bad Times: Friday, Kieron's Dad passed away, which is sad.
Was with Damo on Saturday afternoon, no Vodka, and little to do as he controlled the equipment! I love ego! I remember when I had one - a long time ago lol !!
Katy went home Sunday afternoon, and I had a quick chat with her Mum. I suggested leaving Katy on her own for the night to see how she copes, and not to "crowd" her if that makes any sense. The midwife called round this morning and checked Crystal out, hearing fine, eyesight fine etc.
I'm going round tomorrow morning to see them both, and make sure Katy's OK.
No comments:
Post a Comment