16 Aug 2007

Another day, another 24 hours wasted ...

Well it's Thursday morning, and I feel like time is just slipping away.  I can't get motivated to do anything, and I appear to be sleeping more.  A definite sign things are going pear shaped again.

A visit to Staples or Office World tomorrow to get some trays for my paperwork I think.  And move the bedroom about, so I can watch the PC better.  I do like this 4OD and BBC iPlayer. :)

Will make an appointment with the Doctor again for next week.  Ask him about the sleeping thing.  And see about joining a gym too.   Gonna make an attempt to eat breakfast again, and not have late night snacks, like the crumpets I just had!

I can't find my Visio or Project CD's either! Damn!  I need to do some diagramming too!

Anyway, time for bed - again!

No comments: