My County Court appearance to enforce my Parental Rights of Crystal has been delayed after review by a District Judge in Manchester. It has now been moved to Blackpool County Court – as I expected it be.
I have a copy of a letter from Crystal’s mothers’ solicitors stating she is going to object, and using some pathetic excuses for this – I say excuses as they cannot be seen as reasons at all !!
So Nov 9th is the “new day” – I’m going to fight hard to get Crystal to stay over with me and her remaining family over the festive period.
In the meantime, a lot of printing and data collection and collation to be done. Good job I knew she was probably going to be this selfish and prepared for it !
Don’t worry Crystal – you’ll be with Daddy soon and we’ll never be separated again.
No comments:
Post a Comment