7 Apr 2008

Crystal is Missing

Katy has moved house and taken Crystal without telling me where she is.  Katy is ignoring my texts and won't contact me.

I have reported it to the Police, but as I didn't have a Court Order in place, they won't do anything.

I have reported it to Child Services but unless I say Crystal is in danger, they don't appear to want to do anything.

I can't go to the papers, the Courts will look on that as negative.

I have today arrange for a number of things to happen - but why should I have to?  It's 2008 and I have 50% Parental Responsibility for my daughter.  However, that means nothing because it's the fathers 50% which still means absolutely nothing to the authorities.

I want to have another daughter and have a chance at being part of her life.  I have been calm, sensible and reserved and now I have nothing - again.  I will not let this happen a second time.

If you are a parent and you believe a child, whether like Crystal at 7 months old or 23 years old, they need a Dad or father, please contact me by email to help@wheresmydad.org.uk and I will arrange for some goddamn publicity for this pathetic state of affairs.  I cannot understand why fathers have to live in such a world where we have to fight to see our kids.

No comments: