5 Feb 2008

Getting on with life.

Well, Katy is being a right bitch at the moment!  Christmas ruined because of Railtrack, now January ruined because it "was inconvenient" for Katy for me to see Crystal once I started work again.

I saw Crystal for the first time this year (I know, it sounds more dramatic this way lol!) on Thurs, 31 Jan after being told, again, that I would have to "go to court" as I'm "never seeing Crystal again".  Not bad, twice now during her short, 22 week life.

Anyway, as I already have Parental Rights I'm dropping down the list and getting a Contact Order, which should be automatic as the natural father,  named on the Birth Certificate and already having those Parental Rights.  Once done, the next is a Custody Order meaning Crystal will live with Tracey & I half of the week, and the remaining time with Katy.

I will not be bullied, or lose Crystal.  I messed up with Amanda, and I'm not prepared to let it happen again.  The law has changed significantly since the 80's and I intend to protect my interest in Crystal.

Anyway, Tracey and I appear to be getting on well, although there are a few wrinkles, however, what is to be expected after a 20-odd year break !!  lol

We plan to marry on either the 21st or 28th Oct this year, you heard it first here!  Well, after Amanda was told a month or two ago that is :)

That way, we have something to celebrate every two months of the year:

 

February - Lissy's Birthday

April - My Birthday

June - Amanda's Birthday

August - Tracey's and Crystal's Birthday (on the same day too, so I have no excuse for forgetting!)

October - Wedding

December - Christmas

 

So, that's all that's happening at the moment, personally.  Business-wise, there may be some news on the way ....

No comments: