Had a good Saturday in town, few wines in Yates (as usual lol) and then home for the Eurovision. Pizza Hut & Dominos websites AGAIN failed to allow us to order food for delivery. After a brief tantrum by me, I made some cheese sandwiches and settled to watch Eurovision :)
A knock at the door about 40 minutes later produced two Plod asking if we were OK as there was a report of an “incident” in the apartment !! Glad they considered my well-being – they only asked Tracey if she was alright, not a mention of if I was or not! In addition to this blatant sex-discrimination about “domestic abuse”, I’m glad they took the time to come out seeing as they couldn’t be bothered to come out to visit me when Crystal was unfairly taken away from me – thanks PC Manchester Plod.
No comments:
Post a Comment