I had such a crap weekend I cannot tell you!!
Friday started well, no problems, nice quiet night.
Saturday, too much vodka to drink so got upset. Very upset :(
Sometimes I like my life, but most of the time I hate it. Still. Sian is being a total bitch. Was with her Thursday/Friday and she was "nice" but I was "nice" also. What a f*cking fool I am!
Friday, Matty from The Limit was telling me how upset he was that he shagged Katy last August Bank Holiday. Only took nearly 12 months for him to actually talk about it, even though he knew the day after he shagged her that I was with Katy about 2 years earlier! That is what hurt more than anything else. I know she shags about, but not with my mates. That's just wrong.
Anyway, thinking seriously about just f*cking off to LA again for a year or two now. Apart from Crystal, I have nothing to keep me here and I really want someone to care for, and care for me too. I am so lonely it hurts :(
Anyway, slipping into self pity now, so I'm going to stop .....
No comments:
Post a Comment